Bring you furry best friend on your next visit to Albany!
Dogs are welcome on sites only and at Manager's discretion. Please contact us directly on 1800 984 411 to discuss your pet and travel needs. Date restrictions apply including from 18th December to 31st January each year and all Easter dates.
All bookings with pets require a $50.00 pet bond. This can be done via cash on arrival or by card. If you choose card, we record your credit card number on your reservation and only charge the card if required. We will ask for your card information on check-in if there is no card on your booking already. Please find below rules for dog owners:
RULES OF OCCUPANCY WITH YOUR DOG
1. The dog must be leashed at all times whilst in the holiday park - No exceptions.
2. The dog must be supervised at all times and never left unattended. You cannot leave your dog in the park while you go sight-seeing for the day.
3. For health and safety reasons dogs are not allowed in any common areas of the park (eg: amenity blocks, laundry areas, camp kitchens and reception area) and must not be washed or cleaned anywhere in the park.
4. Dog owners are 100% responsible for picking up and disposing of their pets’ waste in appropriate doggy or plastic bags and placed in the rubbish bins located throughout the park.
5. Dog owners are personally responsible, and will be held to be so, for any and all personal injuries, property damage or losses in relation to actions caused by the dog.
6. The dog owner must agree that the park manager reserves the right to evict any guests whose dog is deemed noisy, disruptive, aggressive or the subject of complaints from other guests.