Bring you furry best friend on your next visit to Albany!
Dogs are welcome on our Large Powered Sites, Powered Sites and Unpowered Sites only and at Manager's discretion. Please contact us directly on 08 9844 1147 to discuss your pet and travel needs. Date restrictions apply including from 18th December to 31st January each year and all Easter dates.
Please note: there are strictly no pets allowed in any of our cabin accommodation, or on our Ensuite Sites.
All bookings with pets require a $50.00 pet bond. This can be done by recording your credit/debit card on your booking. We record your credit card number on your reservation and only charge the card if required. We will ask for your card information on check-in if there is no card on your booking already.
If you have booked online and not already done so when booking, please email through the name and breed of your dog/s so we can record on your booking. Alternatively, you may supply this information on check-in. You will also be asked if you agree to these rules on arrival and will be marked as so on your booking.
Please ﬁnd below rules for dog owners:
RULES OF OCCUPANCY WITH YOUR DOG
- The dog must be leashed at all times whilst in the holiday park - No exceptions.
- The dog must be supervised at all times and never left unattended. You can not leave your dog in the park while you go sight seeing for the day.
- For health and safety reasons dogs are not allowed in any common areas of the park (eg: amenity blocks, laundry areas, camp kitchens and reception area).
- For health and safety reasons, dogs must not be washed or cleaned anywhere in the park.
- Dog owners are 100% responsible for picking up and disposing of their pets waste in appropriate doggy or plastic bags and placed in the rubbish bins located throughout the park.
- Dog owners are personally responsible, and will be held to be so, for any and all personal injuries, property damage or losses in relation to actions caused by the dog.
- The dog owner must agree that the park manager reserves the right to evict any guests whose dog is deemed noisy, disruptive, aggressive or the subject of complaints from other guests.
8. Dog numbers are limited to a max of 2 dogs per booking.
The BIG4 Emu Beach Holiday Park Team.