Splash Park Instructions /Safety Requirements
In order to ensure the comfort, enjoyment and safety of all our guests staying with us, we have established a set of clear and enforceable rules and instructions for our Splash Park. This will ensure that all guests and staff remain safe for the duration of their stay.
- Children under 14 must be supervised by a parent/guardian at all times using the splash park.
- There is no lifeguard on duty.
- Splash park is for registered park guests only and wrist bands must be worn at all times. Lost or replacement bands will cost $25.00.
- Please check the rider’s height and weight, scales and height gauges are available in the Reception building.
- The minimum height for the the Aquatube and Compact slide (green slide and blue slide) is 120cm and the maximum weight is 120kg.
- The height restrictions for the Multislide (white, double slide) are minimum height of 100cm and a maximum height of 140cm. The weight limit is maximum of 50kg.
- Please follow the safety rules displayed on all the signage in the splash park.
- Parent/guardians ensure that children are following the safety signage and instructions at all times.
Please enjoy and have fun!
Please note that all park facilities, including the Splash Park are for use by registered guests staying at the park only. For further information on 'Visitors from the Local Area' and 'Visitors of Register Guests', including date restrictions, please read our Day Visitor Policy here.