Looking to find the best kept secrets of the locals, such as where's the best coffee or best restaurant?
Psst...come closer.... and we will tell you.
Here's "the Best of" according to our team at BIG4 Emu Beach Holiday Park:
Haz Beanz Finestkind Coffee at the Albany Waterfront (next to the Entertainment Centre).
Naked Bean Coffee Roasters on the corner of Middleton Road and Campbell Road.
- Hybla Bar and Grill at Middleton Beach
- Rustlers Steakhouse at Stirling Terrace in the CBD
Best Breakfast Spot
- Three Anchors Bar and Bistro at Middleton Beach
- Alkaline Cafe at Peels Place/Aberdeen Street in the CBD
Best Pub Experience
- The Earl of Spencer on the corner of Earl Street and Spencer Street near the CBD
- White Star at Stirling Terrace in the CBD
- Six Degrees at Stirling Terrace in the CBD
Best Winery Experience
- Great Southern Wine Trail
Best Fresh Seafood
- The Oyster House, Emu Point Jetty (08) 9844 7311
Best Local Shop
- Bay Merchants Cafe at Middleton Beach
- Middleton Beach
- Little Beach at Two People's Bay National Park (approximately a 20 minute drive from Albany)
- Mount Melville Lookout (off Serpentine Road from the CBD) offers 360 degree views of Albany
- Mount Clarence Lookout (off Marine Drive from CBD or Middleton Beach) for views of King George Sound and parts of Albany.
Best Nature Experience
- Sail-A-Way Tours at the Albany Marina (Next to the Entertainment Centre)
- ANZAC Heritage Park and National ANZAC Centre
Enjoy . . .