Who doesn't love checking out the best of local craft, food and produce at the local markets?
Please note that COVID restrictions may change some of the following events:
Albany Farmers Market
- Every Saturday a car park in the heart of Albany Western Australia is miraculously transformed into a busy, thriving market place - local producers bring their fresh, seasonal products and sell direct to locals and tourists. See more here.
- The Albany Boatshed Markets are on EVERY SUNDAY (rain, hail or shine) from 10am – 1pm at the Boatshed on Princess Royal Drive, Albany. Featuring local growers and producers of fresh and gourmet foods, and Great Southern wines. In addition to the wonderful seasonal produce grown here in the Great Southern, talented local artisans showcase their beautiful and distinctive products. See more here.
Stirling Terrace Indoor Markets
- These indoor markets are open every Saturday, Sunday and on public holidays from 9am-3pm. The markets feature both permanent and pop-up stalls with products ranging from delicious food to plants, furniture, clothing and more. See their Facebook page for further updates and information.
Cars & Coffee
- 1st Sunday of every month, down by the Marina. Bring your car to show and have a coffee. Free entry to all. Come when you can, leave when you have to. Visit their Facebook page for further information.
Film Harvest Cinema
- Film Harvest presents the pick of the crop of alternative and arthouse films every Wednesday at 6.15pm at Orana Cinema. Click here and select 'Great Southern' under 'What's On' for more information.