Denmark has become well-known for excellent wine, beer, cider and mead, along with many delicious accompaniments...
- Visit Cellar Doors at wineries such as Rockcliffe Wines, West Cape Howe Wines and Gilberts Wines, to name just a few.
- Enjoy cheese, wine, ice cream, fudge and preserves at Ducketts Mill Wines & Denmark Farmhouse Cheese.
- Discover local olive oil, olive products, wines and Art Gallery at Valley of the Giants Wines and Olives.
- Participate in a guided fresh truffle hunt (when operating) at The Truffle & Wine Co.
- Try award-winning honey (including honey ice cream) and sample mead at Bartholomews Meadery.
Find more about Denmark's Wineries and Vineyards here.